Tangled Or The Emperors New Groove?

What about Up?

I Do Have That. Not Really In The Mood For It. Might Watch Like Jurassic Park.

Classic film though! I think I'll watch the second disc of Lotr two towers, but true blood first.

Haha. You're Stealing My Thoughts! I Was Just Like Hmm Could Watch The 2nd Lotr... Jayne's Got The First One Upstairs. Lol. Also Debating Casper Now. Arghh Can't Decide.
New Or Old True Blood?

We're on the same wavelength. I watched the first the other week and now I'm on the second half of two towers. So should you be watching fellowship but can't be arsed getting it off Jayne? Haven't seen Casper in time! I hate being indecisive. Newest true blood, I'm on the last episode of series 5.

She'll Be Asleep. Indecisiveness Is A Pain. Cool. I Still Need To Watch Season 4

Go ninja and get it! She won't wake up. It'd be so much easier not having many DVDs, but then I'd complain that I've seen them all too much :p ye you need to catch up, it's all going on.

Her Rooms Like A Bloody Obstacle Course. I'd Fall Over And Wake The House Whilst I Die. Plus Chances Are The Dvds Not In The Case. Lol. Mehhh Can't Decide. Might Just Put Whatevers Already In Me Dvd Player On And Go Sleep Lol.

Emperors new groove amazing.

And I'm sure you being loud and dying would just be irritating for everyone :p Oh is she one of those people that just leaves the DVD wherever?  but it could be anything and you might of already seen it.