First episode of American Horror Story with the volume up loud to try and protect the dog from the firework noise

Did you like it?

Well its got my attention so far.. the annoying kids getting fucked up made me smile... as did the warnings from the cute girl with down syndrome.. and the credits show that it stars Jessica Lange.. one of my favorite actresses!

I'm looking forward to Season 2, but waiting till it ends so I can watch it all closer together and in one download.

the pilot was a pretty good introduction to the main players.. I don't think it will take all that long for me to get through season one.. I made the mistake of watching the first half of breaking bad season 5 ,, now i got to wait till summer to start watching the other half.. I think I am going to take a leaf out of your book and be patient in the future.. I prefer to be able to watch them all closer together.