Metal Music and Boxing

Metal music
A type of music that alternative people listen to. There are many different types like, grunge metal, heavy metal, thrash metal and so on. There are usually four people in a band a vocalist, a bassist, a guitarist and a drummer, on the odd occasion there is a rhythm guitarist. People usually head bang or pit to this kind of music, which can result in damage, but it is a price to pay for good ferventsouls.blogspot.com music. Metal has been around for many decades, a large number of the population likes it and it is a good remedy for angry feelings (I find anyway). 



Boxing
A sport that I actually know hardly anything about. But to sum it up in my own words. A sport that takes a lot of time to practice for, and I imagine that it is hard work. It is a little too violent for my own liking, but a lot of people like it. And a lot of drunken people like to think they can box themselves. I really can’t wright much more on this subject.