Wine on Monday Nights

Is it only Monday night? Why is wine calling to me? Wonder if this mug of tea will work as a substitute...

Mug of wine!

Sod it, why dirty a mug, I'll just drink it out of the bottle

 Pure class!

Of course, I was brung up right, me...

If I'm drinking wine I tend to use pint pots to save on trips to the fridge/kitchen. The problem then is that I drink it like I would drink beer. Actually, is that a problem?

Not at all, cos I'm so classy I have wine glasses that hold a pint..

I've just Googled them.. I'll have to get one! Can't be letting the area down!

I know, pure class, right, if you remember to bring your big bag of crisps to the couch along with the remote you're sorted for at least an hour.

You forgot to mention an empty pint pot. I'm not sure if that would work for ladies though!

Ha, we can hold our liquid better than men, they must have really tiny bladders... my bladder is made of sterner stuff, don't want to waste valuable drinking time on the toilet.