Do I love my child less because I am going on a night out with my friends while she is safe with her grandmother?

A mother says "life is for living"
I would like to get something off my chest in the nicest possible way. I have seen lots of posts recently about parents giving up their nights out in exchange for Disney movies and cuddles with their kids etc etc which is fine. If you want to do that and it makes you happy then please crack on.

What I object to is the implication that if you do go out drinking til 4am then that makes you some sort of selfish, horrible parent that doesn't love their child..
Lets get things in perspective. If you are happy to give up your nights out for 18 years until your child is an adult then chances are you weren't that bothered about them in the first place. Secondly, I sometimes go out drinking til 4am maybe once a month and I know other mothers that go the same. Do I love my child less because I am going on a night out with my friends while she is safe with her grandmother? Does she feel neglected? Am I a terrible parent ?

Absolutely 100% no way.. I say life is for living .., teach your child that opportunities must be seized, you should do things and always be with people that make you happy. Be tolerant to others but make the most of your life, live for the moment because it is way too short.
My child is the most important thing in my life but she's not the only thing in it. Go out drinking, go to a festival, get a tattoo, start running, go on the swings in the park when no- ones looking....your kids grow up and leave home.
I don't want to look back when she's gone and think... what happened to my 20's and 30's?' And more importantly ' what happened to me?' Be a parent but always always be yourself ...

Emma