The whole world is in my mouth

I went to see my dentist last wednesday. I am having new teeth. There are many different, interesting and funny tools for every kind of operation they are able to do. While I was waiting on the chair, I had a quick look and tried to understand how they work and where they were made in. Then the dentist came and asked me; "hey, do no touch my tools! what do you what do know?" . We all laughed. Then he started to explain about the each tool he used to do horrible things in my mouth.
Funny thing is every part of every tool are imported from different countries;

Cutters from England
Mouth mirrors from Italy
dental drill from Japan
gum elevators from Holland
wax carving tool from USA
calipers form France
forceps form Korea
root elevators from UK
tweezers from Germany
scalars from Sweden

and more and more.. so the whole world is in my mouth.. crazy dental stuff.