Woman should stop shaving - no waxing no trimming please

Cool Boy - "Its about time everyone stopped shaving, waxing etc etc .. especially women! it's just not natural and a waste of money.. its about time people stop letting themselves being brainwashed with such shit! I'm never trimming another hair on my body ever.. I will trim my moustache with my teeth every now and then.. coz that is alright!"

And his friend answers - "come to shave mine then.. enjoy the fıest of global hairness. I have a bunch of orange and dark black hair all over my chest and armpits. are you enough brave?"

Cool Boy - "Oh boy! I can do it tomorrow night if you are free... just lay doan naked and I will show you how a professional hairremover works on field"

And this interesting dialogue continues for hours... well, obviously hair is a life time problem and joy for most of us.